elcome to the website of the Russian Anjoman!
Anjoman is a community of people that adhere to the moral teaching of Ahura
Mazda given through the prophet Ashoo Zarathushtra more than 3700 years
Our religion has several different traditional names: «Mazda Yasna» –
Honoring of Wisdom, «Din-e Behi» – Good Religion, «Din Zartoshti» – Religion of
Zartosht. Often our religion is called Zoroastrianism, and its followers –
The Russian Anjoman is in religious unity and canonical communication with
the Zoroastrian Priests Association of Iran (Anjoman-e Moghan Iran -
انجمن مغان ایران) , the highest authority among the world Zoroastrian
- We believe in the Oneness of Creator – Ahura Mazda – the life giving
wisdom, the creator of life and wisdom, whose essence is light and
- We believe in the first and only prophet Ashoo Zarathushtra and the
granted to him by Ahura Mazda.
- We believe in the existence of both spiritual and material worlds.
- We believe in ASHA (righteousness and order), that is the Law of the
- We believe in the essence of human beings and humanity: daena (conscience),
mana (spirit, mind) and farvahar (spiritual protector) that
allow them make their choise between Good and Evil.
- We believe in Ameshaspands (Beneficent Immortals), the seven divine
steps/stages of evolution.
- We believe in “dâd o dahesh”/ donation/contribution and helping the
- We believe in the sanctity of earth, wind, water and fire, plants and
animals and in necessity of the environmental protection.
- We believe in “Frashkard” (constant rejuvenation) of the world.
Frashkard means “positivism” and find always new ways in life to reach
the common humane objectives, destroy evil and fulfill people's desire of
happiness and joy.
We are certain: the truths spoken by Ashoo Zarathushtra have always been
correct, while during our time they have become necessary for the world. We are
glad to see both adherents of our religion and those people who seek to know
more about Good Faith. Good Faith is open to all kind people who are ready to
accept it and adhere to it according to its traditions.